How we share your Personal Information
In certain circumstances we will share your personal information with other parties. Details of those parties are set out below along with the reasons for sharing it.
Other Companies within our Group
Where you are registered as a candidate on our database, we will share your personal information with other companies in the Five Rivers Recruitment Group.
We will share your personal information as above for any or all of the following purposes:
- to provide you with recruitment services;
- for business development;
- for systems development and testing;
- for development and marketing of other products and services;
- to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you; and/or
- to tailor our website and the websites of other companies in our Group when you log on to make them relevant to you personally.
We disclose your personal information to clients who have vacancies for jobs in which you are interested.
Trusted Third Parties
We will share your personal information and, where necessary, your sensitive personal information with trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as:
- employment reference checking;
- qualification checking;
- criminal reference checking (as required);
- verification of details you have provided from third party sources; and/or
- psychometric evaluations or skills tests.
We will also share your personal information with third parties who perform functions on our behalf and provide services to us such as:
- professional advisors;
- data analytics providers;
- IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems;
- research and mailing houses; and/or
- function co-ordinators.
We require minimum standards of confidentiality and data protection from such third parties. To the extent that any personal information is provided to third parties outside the EEA, or who will access the information from outside the EEA, we will ensure that approved safeguards are in place, such as the approved Model Clauses or the EU/US Privacy Shield.
Regulatory and Law Enforcement Agencies
As noted above, if we receive a request from a regulatory body or law enforcement agency, and if permitted under GDPR and other laws, we may disclose certain personal information to such bodies or agencies.
New business owners
If we or our business merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we will share your personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors. If this happens, you will be sent notice of such event.