Our client is the proprietor of a couple of venues in Central Salisbury. We are currently assisting them with the recruitment of a Chef to join their team, working across both locations.
- Assisting the Head Chef to ensure all kitchen staff are performing their required accountabilities and tasks to a high standard
- Assisting Head Chef with stock management e.g. purchase and stock turn over
- Completing all cleaning schedules
- Completing all safer food, better business paperwork
- Assisting the Head Chef to drive the food quality
- Level 2 health hygiene
- Illustrate the ability to work as a team or individually
A minimum of 40 hours per week across the two locations in Salisbury City Centre.
The staffing rota will be created and agreed to include all shifts for all kitchen personnel within all kitchens, the rota will be released at least 1 month in advance.
All holiday requests should be received at least 1 month in advance
Salary / Wages
£400 per week, Overtime paid at hourly rate
Kitchen GP Bonus above 70% of margin, less waste (monthly)