We are delighted to once again be working with a market leading electronics company based in Andover. Due to their continued growth we are currently looking to recruit a skilled Test Technician to join their busy test team.
Purpose of role
In this role you will be undertaking the functional testing of products using bench top test equipment and test procedures. Fault finding and identification of failed units to component level.
- Functional testing of new and existing products according to customer specifications and requirements.
- Yield measurement, recording and analysis.
- Monitor and identify failure modes and feedback possible solutions to the production supervisor, management and/or engineering.
- Investigation into customer returns.
- Ensure all work is completed to specified levels of acceptable workmanship.
- Follow company procedures and strict work instructions at all times.
- Follow guidance and training from colleagues and peers.
- Ensure all work is carried out and completed in a timely fashion.
- Basic maintenance of equipment and general upkeep of the workspace.
- Ensure Health & Safety of self and work colleagues at all times.
- Educated to at least GCSE standard or equivalent
- ONC Electronics qualification
- Knowledge & experience in ATE testing
- Knowledge of standard test equipment such as oscilloscopes
- Three years’ experience in production testing at an electronics manufacturing company
- Use & experience of test equipment associated with RF electronics such as spectrum and network analysers
- Computer literate
Standard hours are 8:30am- 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am-3:30pm on Friday. There is also the possibility of working on a twilight shift pattern, which is 1pm-11pm Monday to Thursday.
In return our client offers ongoing training and development, an excellent working environment, competitive salary and benefits as well as a company wide bonus scheme to reward all staff in the combined success of the business.
So if you are looking for a new start and would like to work in a company that challenges and rewards their employees this could be the role for you.