Seeking confident and enthusiastic telesales Executives………..
Do you have experience within telesales and are looking for a new challenge? Or do you have experience with sales and are looking to take the next step in your career.
On behalf of our client we have two openings at a successful independent organisation in Romsey who are looking to grow their telesales team due to growth and demand of their clients.
The role will involve telephoning organisations to gather key personnel information with the objective of booking appointments with Managing Directors/Business Owners for the field sales executives.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with identified prospects
- Use social media to identify and connect with potential clients
- Book appointments with prospects/customers that will lead to future sales
- Develop individual knowledge and keep up to date with market trends and competition awareness
- Ensure all records are accurate and up to date
- To book a minimum of 1 appointment a day
- To make at least 60 calls per day
- Occasional leaflet distributing around identified areas
- IT literate and competent in the use of all Microsoft Office programs and internet
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships
- Resourcefulness & problem solving and ability to research information to answer wide range of queries
- Excellent written and verbal manner
- Excellent communication, listening, customer service skills
- Used to working to tight deadlines and to agreed targets.
- Experience in an outbound B2B telesales/telemarketing role
- Successful track record with sales environment
Ability to work alone and to motivate yourself
For the right person the company are able to offer progression and great incentives. They boast a modern office with free parking and no weekend work.
Full time Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm. £ 18,000 with OTE of £25-30k