Our client is an organisation made up of various small businesses in the technology, ecommerce, and product design space
Due to continued growth they are looking for a Relationship Manager to work within one of their businesses. The Relationship Manager will help build and preserve relationships with, and on behalf of, their clients. This will be both a client facing and internal role. You will be responsible for the relationship management activities of a number of their clients, as well as for their own businesses.
This is a great role for someone who is interested in learning lots of new things over the next couple of years.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Experience with various technology platforms, including Word/Excel.
- Some understanding of relationship management processes and a willingness to learn new techniques.
- Adaptable to working on various projects
Example Projects/Business As Usual Activities
There will be lots of projects to work on, but here are examples of the kinds of things you will be asked to do:
- Building positive relationships – building and maintaining positive relationships with, and on behalf of, our clients. Becoming the first point of contact for client issues.
- Marketing – managing marketing engagement projects, like encouraging people to use our clients’ products, and managing content creation.
- Product – contributing to development of new software products by bringing a client perspective into the design process.
- Technology – assisting with generating new business and identifying opportunities for greater profits via upselling of new technology products into new and existing clients.