To manage and progress the sale of residential properties from instruction through to completion of sale, ensuring all parties are working towards the scheduled exchange deadline, monitoring the marketing, negotiating offers to the best possible sale price.
To manage client expectations and mandate requirements ensuring they meet Service Level Agreements.
- Day to day case management of a selection of residential properties to meet client requirements liaising with third parties as required including Estate Agents, Surveyors, Clients, Contractors and Solicitors.
- Build Marketing Reports (IMR’s) for your case load which include your recommendation for market price and method of sale.
- Challenging Estate Agent and RICS reports where required to ensure a realistic price is set for marketing.
- Proactively review cases and their position daily ensuring properties do not fall into “OldStock”. Strategise ways for changing disposal methods.
- Supporting Team, Senior and Manager with additional tasks as and when required.
- Supporting other teams in the department as required during annual leave and busy periods.
- Reporting to management and/or clients directly on over SLA properties and completing MI reports as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional and well presented.
- Ability to respond positively to deadlines and can work under pressure.
- Have a challenge culture without being pushy.
- Good attention to detail.
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise workloads and requests.
- Good team player. Able to work as part of a large team for a common goal but can also work on own and use initiative and plan own diary.
- Positive mental attitude and “cando” approach
- Proactive approach to work and willingness to get involved with department.
- Competent in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Property background ideal and would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent written and telephone skills essential
This is a full time permanent role with working hours of 09:00am- 17:30pm Monday – Friday with a competitive salary and bonus scheme.