Based at: Old Sarum Salisbury
Hours: 8.30am – 17.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: Startting salary £8.00 DOE & age
As a primarily Business to Business operation focused on the packaging market in the UK, our client is always looking for the right people to add to their close knit team. Based at their salisbury site, this is a fantastic oppourtunity to join a growing organisation where you will be an integral part to our continued expansion. This is a permanent role working full tine (40 hours a week)
The production department ensures that goods and services are producted efficiently; that they are of the right quality, quanitity and cost; and that they are producted on time to the satisfaction of the customer.
- General assembly duties
- Capability of working independently to demanding timescales
- Good time management
- Able to follow instructions
- Flexible approach to working methods
- Able to operate factory machinery (desired)
- This is a physically demanding role
- Manual dexterity
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Able to work as part of a team and be well motivated
- Must be 18 in order to operate machinery.
Experience working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
Do you have the integrity determination and commitment to develop your career? Do you have the enthusiasm, drive and ambition to be a success in everything you do? Most importantly do you have the creativity, energy and inspiration to help in driving our business forward? If you can answer yes to all the above, we need to talk!