A family run company with a fast paced and friendly atmosphere. Established in 1996, 2022 is shaping up to be another busy year and a time of growth.
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit both Senior and Assistant Landscaper/Installer to join their dedicated team.
Our client is a family run company in Wiltshire who pride themselves on manufacturing the highest quality wooden climbing frames for both the Residential and Commercial sectors.
Due to ongoing growth, they are looking to expand their dedicated team and require a Playground Installer to join them.
The role and skills required.
- Assemble and install playground equipment with precision
- Use of onsite hand tools
- Manual lifting – Unloading and loading of goods
- Driving to and from sites using company vehicles
- Onsite laboring and carpentry
- Ability to read technical drawings and instructions
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Be able to work as part of a small team and as an individual
- Work efficiently and accurately whilst maintaining a constant fast pace
- Ability to learn and further develop their skills, both in personal skill set development and practical skills
- Requires a safe and practical working ethic, both on-site and at base
- Working inside and outside in all weather
- Physically demanding
- Some nights away per year
- Excellent communication skills with good articulation and customer service
- Self-motivated and motivates others
- Shares the company values and shares its ambition to grow and aspire
- Clean driving license
- Be over 25 for vehicle insurance purposes
- Use of company van
This is a full-time permanent role with working hours of 40-48 hours plus a week in busy periods. Salary £27000 plus production bonus and generous allowances and pension.
The organisation is flexible in their approach and the right candidate will be too. The hours may be long one day and short the next due to seasonal demand, however, salary is guaranteed. Our client offers a great working environment whereby our mantra is to enjoy work with a great team. You will be joining a small team where your input will have a big impact.
Driving Licence is essential for this role due to travel and commute to company premises and their location.