PCB Assembly Operative
Our Andover based client is currently looking to recruit 2-3 PCB Assembly Operatives to join their busy team. Suitable candidates will need to have at least 3 years PCB experience and will ideally be IPC 610 class 3 trained, although in house training can be undertaken for the right person.
Purpose of Role
To build PCB assemblies to IPC 610 class 3 standard. To hand solder thru-hole components, some surface mount placements and complete component fit and crop. To use the selective solder machine and follow the PCB cleaning processes.
- To build products according to customer specifications and requirements
- To ensure all work is completed to specified levels of acceptable workmanship
- To follow company procedures and work instructions at all times
- To undertake all provided training
- General secondary education
- At least 3 years’ experience in PCB production processes
- IPC 610 class 3 standard trained
- Use of fine tools and microscopes
- Computer literate
Standard hours are 8:30am- 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am-3:30pm on Friday.
In return our client offers ongoing training and development, an excellent working environment, competitive salary and benefits as well as a company wide bonus scheme to reward all staff in the combined success of the business.
So if you are looking for a new start and would like to work in a company that challenges and rewards their employees this could be the role for you.