We are currently helping one of our clients to recruit for a PA/Office Administrator to join their organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for all the day to day administration of the office, including:
- answering incoming calls and emails
- liaising with suppliers and contractors
- sending out quotes to clients
- managing the owner’s diary
- Managing a weekly payroll
- inputting invoices and receipts on to Sage
Candidates need to have strong IT skills and have good experience of using SAGE Line 50. The ideal candidate will also need to be organised and self-motivated as you will often be working alone in the office. Due to the rural location candidates must also drive and have their own transport.
This is a full time, permanent post, although the client would consider part time (9am-3pm) hours for the right candidate.