Operations Assistant – Part-time
We are delighted to again be working with this fantastic, family run company based in Shaftesbury. We are currently assisting with the recruitment of a part-time Operations Assistant to join their small office team. The hours are currently scheduled as 1pm-5pm Monday to Friday, however this could be flexible for the right candidate.
- Liaising with customers over the telephone
- Scheduling works to commence
- Dealing with suppliers and large utility firms and housing associations
- Ordering of PPE and equipment
- Supporting Operations manager on a daily basis
- Input of information into data base
- Collate works related information to produce reports for the MD and HODs
- Producing quotes and sending to customers
- Supply and understand Risk Assessments
- Support office staff and HR
- Scheduling of surveys for MD and Ops Manager
- Championing accreditations
We are looking for a dynamic person to join the team in the back office supporting the business as it grows into 2020. The client has a relaxed and informal office, who deal with a range of tasks to support each other day to day.
This role is an opportunity for someone who has a great attitude and is willing to have a bit of fun at work. The atmosphere is great and the company ethos of Quality over Quantity is proving to be very successful in both business and stress free work life balance.