Office assistant – Maternity Cover – 12 months
Reporting to the Directors, the main responsibilities of the role are:
- Handling all incoming calls from customers and engineers.
- Booking in new work and managing the company diary.
- Creating/sending invoices. – experience with Sage would be beneficial.
- Writing and sending quotations to prospective customers.
- General office administration duties
- Supporting the Directors and the wider team in terms of general admin as well as diary/email management
This position would suit an individual with one to two years administration experience, with strong communication and organisational skills and an eye for detail. Candidates must have a good telephone manner, strong IT skills, ideally gained through working in a similar role and able work independently and under pressure.
£24,000 – £26,000 Depending on experience
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.Office Assistant