Our client based on the outskirts of Salisbury require a part time Office/Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Duties to include:
- General administration, clerical support for the department
- Liaising with customers with reference to booked works; times, dates etc
- Chasing deposits
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Assisting with incoming enquiries on the telephone and email
- Taking payments across the phone
- Assisting the accounts team with filing
Previous administration experience/customer service experience is desirable although full training will be provided
Competent with Microsoft Packages including Outlook and Word
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to work in an organised and methodical manner
Flexible approach to duties to help meet the needs of the business.
Our client is a family run independent organisation offering a relaxed and friendly working environment to their staff.
This is a part time, temporary to permanent vacancy with working hours of 9.00am – 1.30pm across 4 weekdays with a salary of £11.00 ph.
Please note there can be some negotiation with hours for the right candidate.
Due to the location of the business, it is essential that all applicants have their own transport.