PART TIME MINI BUS DRIVER REQUIRED
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to
- Safely pick up and drop off colleagues to High Post in accordance with agreed route and stops
- Maintain the cleanliness of the vehicle
- Responsible for the efficient running of Company vehicle (fuel/oil/water/tyre pressure)
- Oversee and comply with all service requirements associated with the vehicle
- Ensure any vehicle maintenance issues are resolved through the appropriate third parties
- Monitor weather and road conditions
- Plan alternative driving routes in the event of road closures or road traffic accidents
- Follow agreed notification channels in instance of delay
- Adhere to the National standard for driving category D vehicles at all times:
- Prepare vehicle and occupants for journey
- Guide and control the vehicle
- Use the road in accordance with the Highway code
- Drive safely and responsibly in the traffic system
- Review and adjust driving behaviour over lifetime
- The role will also include cleaning the transport and basic upkeep of the vehicle along with other ad-hoc requests to transport our colleagues.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Full and clean Passenger Carrying Vehicle (PCV) license category D1 or D license
- Sensible and responsible driver
- Can demonstrate awareness of hazards or risk
- Prior experience transporting passengers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Local knowledge of area is preferable
Additional Role Details
The company offers the equivalent of 5 weeks’ annual leave with the opportunity to buy/sell holiday and additional employee benefits such as bonus scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and competitive pension scheme.
Job Type: Part-time Salary: Up to £250.00 per week.
Hours per week – 20-25. Details of routes can be requested.