The role of the Materials Controller will be to manage all materials coming onto and leaving the site, movement of goods between warehouses and proactive preparation of materials for production. Other duties included within the role are recording of material documentation using the company MRP and NCR applications, the undertaking of a monthly stock take across all site units and the management of consumable materials.
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
• Loading and Unloading of Collection and Delivery Vehicles.
• Co-ordinating Despatches, marshalling deliveries and checking paperwork / obtaining signatures.
• Booking in goods at Goods Inwards / outwards and labelling goods accordingly.
• Storing and Retrieval of stock items for production departments.
• Responsible for Stock Checking.
• PC Literate -Email (Outlook), MS Office (Excel, Word).
• Training will be given on in house applications.
To apply for this position you must have the following skills:
• Counterbalance Forklift License is essential
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
• Able to work alone or as part of a team
• Able to demonstrate a flexible and dynamic approach to all tasks set.
• Able to manage time efficiently
Previous experience of working in a production stores environment would be advantageous
Rate of Pay: Starting salary of £18,000 rising to £19,000 after a successful probationary period.