We are excited to be working with a multi-franchise car dealer on their current recruitment drive. To this end we are currently looking for a full-time Group Marketing Executive to join their busy Chippenham based team in order to improve the visibility across the group.
As Group Marketing Executive you will be expected to manage and co-ordinate the marketing communications for new and used cars and for the aftersales department. You will be working closely with the Marketing Director and will have a set of agreed business objectives set by the management team.
- Drive an increase in local awareness of the Group
- Devise initiatives that will assist the retention of the current customer base
- Generate new and used car and aftersales enquiries
- Organise and manage off site events, for example booking of space, organising exhibition units etc
- Negotiate advertisement rates with local publications. Write and issue press releases to local publications.
- Ensure the company website is kept up to date
- Manage the creation of bespoke adverts
- Create and regularly update a suite of customer letters.
- Organise mail shots for all departments
- Send out brochures etc whenever information requests are received
- Ensure the merchandise cabinet is well stocked at all times
Skills & Experience
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communications skills with customers, colleagues and suppliers
- A passion for delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
- The ability to analyse and reflect, in order to effect the best use of marketing budget
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- A track record of delivering marketing campaigns on time and on budget.