Our client based on the outskirts of Salisbury is looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator to join their growing business.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives, keeping up to date with new trends in the marketing landscape. As Marketing Coordinator, you will plan and develop promotional materials and marketing campaigns and report marketing and sales results.
- Assist in designing and coordinating an innovative marketing strategy
- Work towards marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, competitor products, and other relevant information to inform strategies
- Organise creative marketing campaigns, in line with the industry and collected data from previous campaigns
- Maintain the company’s public image through all marketing channels, with a particular focus on LinkedIn.
- Create promotional materials, website content, copy for distributions and other marketing-related projects
- Come up with initiatives for marketing our new products and services offerings
- Communicate with various suppliers to support and enable marketing projects
- Prepare for events, including trade fairs and expositions. Preparatory activities include but are not limited to liaising with event organisers, organising stands, and collating marketing material
- In some cases, attend events described above, providing general support and spreading awareness of the company and the business’ activities.
- Knowledge of marketing best practices – D
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics – D
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written – E
- Creative and strategic thinker – E
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure -E
- Excellent planning and organisation skills – E
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding – D
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – E
- Strong time management and organisational abilities – E
- Experience in marketing and social media – D
- Experience in a similar role – D
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods – D
- Keen Ability to learn and progress – E
This is a temporary – permanent opportunity, however, we are accepting applications on both a temporary and permanent only basis.
This is a fulltime role with working hours of 9.00 – 5.00pm Monday to Friday. This role is office based with the opportunity for hybrid working. £11.00 ph – Negotiable for the right candidate.
This role is based on the outskirts of Salisbury in Chilmark