Our clients are an RICS Regulated Firm and also full members of The Survey Association. Over the years they have worked with hundreds of private individuals, organisations, government departments and multinational companies, gaining a reputation for reliable and detailed surveys.
We are currently looking for an experienced Land Surveyor to join their well established team. The successful candidate must have experience carrying out surveys across a variety of industries and locations and be willing to work away from home.
- Carry out site surveys as required by the Work Instruction.
- Collect data on site and complete all required field sheets
- Update the Project Manager at the end of each shift with regards to progress and any issues encountered
- Download and Post-Process all surveyed data
- Carry out appropriate quality control checks and issue data to CAD
- Check all survey drawings before they are issued to our customer
Experience & Qualifications:
At least 2 years Land & Measured Building Surveying experience .You must be able to demonstrate expertise in both manual and automated site surveying techniques and data processing. Good working knowledge of Land Surveying using Total Stations and GPS systems. Experience working across a wide variety of environments and on complex surveys. Working knowledge of AutoCAD software. Candidates must also hold a Full UK driving licence.
If you have a professional approach on site with good communication skills and work well as part of a team then submit your CV to us now.