On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a permanent, full-time Garden/Grounds
Maintenance Assistant. to join their small team servicing long established commercial and residential clients in the local area.
The successful candidate will carry out duties such as; mowing, leaf blowing, strimming, hedge cutting, general grounds support to the team whilst working at pace and to high standards.
Applicants will ideally hold a qualification / training from City & Guilds and / or can demonstrate some or all of the following:
- Practical experience of garden maintenance
- Experience in using a broad range of garden machinery and equipment
- Be able to follow and implement good health and safety practices to ensure safe working
- A full UK driving licence (essential)
Any further qualifications such as wood chipper, stump grinder, PA1/PA6, First Aid at Work and a Trailer Licence would enhance your application.
All employees are required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Horticultural Experience: 1 year (preferred)
Due to the location of the yard, all applicants must have own vehicle. Company van provided for all site work. Due to insurance please note that all applicants must be 25 and over for insurance purposes.