Landscaper/Installer – Supporting role
Immediate start Available!!!
Due to ongoing growth, our client is looking to expand their team and require a Landscaper/Installer to join them.
The role and skills required.
- Assemble and install playground equipment with precision
- Supporting Senior Installers
- Use of onsite hand tools
- Manual lifting – Unloading and loading of goods
- Onsite labouring
- Ability to read drawings and instructions
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Be able to work as part of a small team and as an individual
- Work efficiently and accurately whilst maintaining a constant fast pace
- Working inside and outside in all weather
- Physically demanding
- Some nights away per year
This is a full-time permanent role with working hours of 40-48 hours plus a week in busy periods. Salary £10.00 – £12ph based on previous experience. Immediate start available!
This is a 3-6 month contract with the potential of the role going permanent for the right candidate.
Driving Licence and own transport is essential for this role due to company head office location.