Due to growth and demand our client based 3 miles outside of Salisbury is looking to recruit a Finance Administration Coordinator to join their dedicated office team.
The successful candidate will have a key role in the company’s Finance and Administration team, supporting core objectives and contributing to the efficient and effective running of our dynamic and exciting business.
Responsibilities: (Main elements but not an exhaustive list)
· Producing customer invoices in line with company invoicing procedures in a timely manner.
· Management of customer purchase orders, working with the Project Management team/Directors, surveyors and customers to ensure invoice payment.
· Reconciling supplier statements and preparing supplier invoices for payment in line with credit terms.
· Preparing and checking employee and contractor expense claims in line with company policy, ready for authorisation and payment.
· Reconciliation of paperwork for quarterly VAT returns.
· Deputising for the Finance and Administration Manager in their absence and supporting other Finance and Administration team members when required.
· Managing the company’s stationery requirements and placing orders with suppliers when necessary.
· Support in answering both internal and external calls, helping callers where possible and redirecting them or taking messages as appropriate.
· Aspires to develop a career in Finance and Administration.
· Work well within a team, willing to help and support where needed.
· Use initiative and problem-solve.
· Work well under pressure whilst demonstrating attention to detail.
· Flexible and willing to adapt.
· Polite, professional and friendly.
Skills and abilities:
· Organise and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
· Attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Accuracy in basic Mathematics and the English language.
· Some relevant experience and/or qualifications would be an advantage
· Full driving license and vehicle desirable due to village location.