We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse/Stores person This is an ongoing Temporary position on a Monday to Friday shift pattern.
The role will entail:
• Processing all stock from goods inwards to dispatch ensuring that all client processes and procedures are followed
• Maintaining and controlling stock levels; including stock rotation
• To load and unload deliveries adhering to manual handling guidance and training
• Assess porterage jobs and complete relevant Health and Safety dynamic risk assessments
• Sorting, delivery and collection of mail across site
• Moving of office furniture and equipment, ensuring compliance with manual handling guidance and training
• Moving of stores and equipment, ensuring compliance with manual handling procedures, risk assessments, method statements and client specific access permits
• Reconfiguring meeting and conference room furniture and equipment as directed.
• Provide assistance to third parties as and when directed by line manager
• Previous stores/warehouse experience beneficial
• Full driving licence- confident to drive a Luton type of vehicle – essential
• Trailer licence (category BE) – desirable
• Forklift truck licence- desirable
• Previous experience in a front facing customer service sector
• Sound administrative experience
• Good IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook
• Well organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
If you’re interested please call 01722 327241 today!