Our sister agency Alpha People is looking for a positive, proactive Facilities Assistant for their Salisbury based Client. The ideal candidate needs to be organised and able to prioritise their workload. Experience isn’t essential but a great can-do attitude and willingness to help the team will go a long way!
|Movement of internal and external mail||· Assist with morning post opening/scanning
· Collection and delivery of internal post throughout the day
· Dealing with hand-delivered items as necessary
· Taking delivery of items from couriers and forwarding as appropriate
· All Royal Mail and DX post sorted and franked ready for collection each evening
· Forwarding of faxes (electronically)
|Photocopying/printing/scanning and document binding||· Requests for photocopying/scanning (text documents, plans etc.) completed accurately and within timescale requested
· Documents bound as required
· Replacement of printer/copier toners
· Paper stocks in photocopiers/printers replenished daily as required
· Initial investigation/rectification of problems with photocopiers/printers and fax machine. Calling and liaising with engineers.
|Stationery supplies||· Stationery ordered and distributed as required
· Stock levels monitored and maintained
· Ordering occasional non-standard items
|Meeting room furniture and equipment||· Assist with changes to layout of meeting room furniture and equipment as required.|
|Ad-hoc “housekeeping” requirements|| For example:
· Collect and bundle cardboard for collection each week.
· Monitoring milk, tea, coffee and sugar stocks. Advising when orders are required and distribution to kitchens around the building
· Replenish/top up hand sanitiser and wipes around building
· Fill/empty and maintain supplies to entry hand wash station
· Laundry to/from launderette each week
· General tidying up around building and car park, as required
· Dealing with general first line support issues around the office; bulb replacement where possible, trouble shooting and reporting maintenance issues to line manager/facilities manager.
|Assist other Admin/Facilities teams||· Provide occasional assistance to other Facilities teams (e.g. Archives) as required.
9am – 5.30pm Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
8am – 5pm Wednesday
An earlier start/later finish may occasionally be required. Any additional hours worked would be eligible for overtime. Earliest start time 8am, latest finish time 6pm.