Our client based on the outskirts of Salisbury is looking to recruit an Experienced Cabinet Maker to join their team.
Our client works in a demanding creative industry and regularly produces the following items:
- Feature furniture (bespoke / designer pieces)
- Chairs / tables / cabinets / wardrobes /sideboards / waiter stations
- Commercial cabinets
- Commercial table bases and tops
- Fixed seating (frames)
- Repairs to classic furniture items
- Bespoke mouldings and frames
- This is a comprehensive but not exhaustive list.
The ideal candidate will have experience in using the following pieces of woodworking machinery, commonly found in joinery workshops and should be able to use this machinery to produce work from an initial written specification.
- Radial arm saw
- Table saw (rip saw)
- Panel saw (large sliding bench saw for large wood and MDF panels)
- Planer and thicknesser
- Mortice and Tennon machine (Joint manufacturing)
- Spindle moulder
- As well as the typical hand and power tools found in a modern joinery shop.
Accuracy, attention to detail and quality of work are essential. The workshop environment is friendly and fast paced.
At interview all applicants will have to demonstrate previous and recent work.
The company have a commitment to continuous employee development, supported through management and are looking for someone who wants to continue to build on their career.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Hours of work 7.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Due to hours and location of business it is essential you have your own transport for this role.