Due to a period of high demand our client based on the outskirts of Salisbury is looking to recruit a temporary Electro Mechanical Assembler.
- Ensuring that allocated assembly tasks are carried out within the agreed time scales, to the required standard & specification.
- Sub-assembly, handwash/drier & electronic control unit assembly with the help of work instructions & drawings plus digital photographs. Basic light electro-mechanical assembly with workshop hand tools.
- In-house testing of Handwash/drier & other electrical products.
- Cleaning & packing finished products ready for dispatch, ensuring that the relevant sundry fittings & all instructions are packed with the product.
- Ensuring that any shortfall in standard, whether from a supplied product or an internal process, is promptly reported to the supervisor in accordance with current quality procedures.
- Ensuring the wearing & proper use of personal protection equipment when working on electro-mechanical assembly.
- Keeping up-to-date with the Company’s quality procedures & works instructions, & notices concerning general workshop practice, Health & Safety etc.
- Carrying out the general duties as detailed by the Assembly Supervisor in a timely manner, including cleaning, tidying up etc.
This is a temporary ongoing role with working hours of 39 hours to be worked from 08.00 to 17.00 from Monday to Thursday & from 08.00 to 13.00 on Fridays.
Salary; £10.00 -£11.00 depending on experience.