Data Managers Assistant
Our client is a well established design & print company based around 25 minutes West of Salisbury. Due to their continued growth they are keen to find an individual with exceptional Excel and data analysing skills to join their team as the Data Managers Assistant.
The Data Management team are responsible for analysing and manipulating client’s data to create steamlined and usable data lists as well as defining target profiles for customers. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the business growth over the coming years.
- Analysing Data and generating reports using Excel
- CRM Reporting
- Preparation of data for production teams
- Supplying information from multiple systems to the Sales Team
- UK Standard and overseas data preparation
- Working with the Ops Director and MD to define and refine processes and procedures
Skills & Experience
- IT literate, specifically Excel, Word, Visio & SQL
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Knowledge of web coding, including Jason, would be an advantage
- Experience of Data Manipulation
- Expert Excel knowledge, particularly Pivot Tables and other Excel expression
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a role that would particularly suit an IT or Maths graduate with a passion for data accuracy. This is a great opportunity with excellent opportunities for progression within the organisation.
Due to the rural location candidates will ideally need their own transport.