Are you a driven, energetic team player who goes above and beyond to deliver excellent customer service? Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join an organisation in a period of development and growth?
On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for a Customer Service Executive to join their dedicated team. As a Customer Services Executive you will carry out the following duties whilst offering the highest level of service.
Inbound Call Handling
• Answer customer calls in a timely and effective manner, maintaining a polite and professional manner at all times, ensuring a high standard of call handling for both inbound and outbound calls
• Make sure orders are completed to schedule and take ownership of enquiries
• Ensure the positive customer experience is monitored through introduction and customer care calls. Handle all consumer complaints with the aim of enhancing Nectar’s reputation by delivering a world class response / solution
• Process inbound, e-mail, web and staff orders in line with procedures, raising any opportunities for online ordering
• Ensure all special / pre-orders are routed for delivery as soon as they are available in the warehouse
• Process daily stock shortages, deallocating them on orders and ensuring customers are notified prior to expected delivery day
Outbound Call Handling and BDM support
• Effectively set and handle call logs
• Strong Sales Support to be executed to the field sales team with regular updates on how accounts are performing and help to support and resolve BDM queries.
• Develop and own the account retention and lost accounts process, ensuring we have early warning of customers intending to leave and taking action to retain.
• Be a key member of the go-to team for BDM support
• Process orders and enquiries effectively, utilising internal systems and offers to assist in upselling and maximising sales within a telephone call offering alternative items where we cannot meet the needs of the customer
• Achieve additional sales with existing customers by selling in new products and categories in conjunction with available offers – targeted with results expected.
• Continually develop product knowledge
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• The ability to problem solve and think outside the box
• Self driven with an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
• Competent use of Microsoft office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Must have own transport due to rural location
• Customer service experience is beneficial but not essential for this role
This is a full time permanent role offering a competitive salary + OTE, Annual bonus, Staff Discount, Life Assurance, 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, generous pension, free parking