We are delighted to be working with a well established firm of Solicitors with offices in the centre of Salisbury. Due to a reorganisation of the property department, a position has become available for a Conveyancing Legal Secretary/Paralegal in their busy property department.
The successful candidate will have experience of residential conveyancing matters, in particular the preparation of post-exchange and post-completion documentation, including but not limited to preparing and submitting SDLT returns and Land Registry applications.
The salary will depend on experience.
- Experience dealing with conveyancing matters, in particular post-exchange and post-completion documentation
- You must be computer literate
- Preparing all letters and documentation for property matters following exchange of contracts.
- Ensuring that funds are received in advance of completion from clients and lenders.
- Overseeing completions of transactions
- Providing general assistance to the Salisbury property department