Are you looking to take your first step or your next step in the world of pensions? We could have just the job for you!
Our client based in the heart of Salisbury is on a recruitment drive to secure new talent for their dynamic and ever-growing business.
With comprehensive training and support given to all successful candidate’s, previous industry specific experience is not essential to apply.
Working in accordance with standards and controls, you will be responsible for the administration of finance and investments, by providing clients with a personal, portfolio-based service and a high level of customer care.
Day to day duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage financial and investment portfolio related work
- Respond to a range of queries and correspondence
- Ensure all work checklists, flowcharts, procedures are followed and completed to reduce financial and reputational risk
- Promote the culture, conduct and behaviours required to support good customer outcomes
- Ensure work is managed effectively and any regulatory deadlines are met
- Dealing with administrative requirements in relation to the purchase and sale of equities
- Production of loan interest invoices
- Monitoring the submission of VAT Returns, Tax Reclaims and Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Maintain records, systems and files
What do I need to apply for the role?
- Willingness to learn and motivate yourself and others
- Previous office experience within a customer facing administration environment.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum GCSE Maths & English grade C or equivalent
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent would be beneficial
- Previous experience within Pensions/Financial services would be beneficial but not essential
In return for your experience and skill set our client is offering a competitive salary depending on experience along with a comprehensive benefits and progression package.
Please note for previous payroll and banking experience there may be some flexibility on the salary scale.
This is a full time post with working hours of 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
If you like what you see, we want to hear from you.
Be sure to check out our similar roles for the same client, please note you can apply for more than one job profile.