Unique opportunity – Assistant/Project Coordinator
On behalf of our client we are looking for an Assistant/Project Coordinator to assist with management of various projects within our businesses. The role involves taking control of various project actions and driving projects through to completion. The Project Coordinator will work across projects within each business launch and will work on a variety of different projects.
This is a great role for someone who is interested in career acceleration over the next couple of years and willing to learn. This will be an exciting time to join the growing businesses and a unique opportunity especially within the Salisbury area.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience with various technology platforms, including Word/Excel
- Adaptable to working on various projects.
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to learn on the job and through internal and external training.
- Versatile and hands on approach to work.
- Adaptable to meet business needs.
Example Projects/Business as Usual Activities
There will be variety of projects to work on, but here are examples of the kinds of things you will be asked to do:
- Ecommerce – managing growth of our consumer customers via various projects including managing email send-outs, managing social media campaigns, and optimizing advertising spend.
- Fulfillment – setting up our process for fulfilling orders, improving production processes, and ensuring bulk client orders are fulfilled.
- Technology – managing launch of systems, managing data entry projects, and overseeing software development projects.
- Product – managing the design of new products, launching new products, and managing our process for advertising new product launches.
This is a full-time permanent position across 35 hours per week. The company offer a modern and well-equipped working environment in the heart of the City Centre. Salary £20,000 with room to progress for the right individual.