We are looking to recruit an experienced and skilled Assembly Technician to join our production team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and expanding company at a key point in its growth.
With experience of working in a production, assembly or manufacturing environment, you will be used to working on complex electro-mechanical products and have strong attention to detail together with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Working in a small and friendly team, this role may interest you if you have worked previously as a production technician, manufacturing technician, assembly operative, production operative, assembly technician, pcb assembler, pcb technician, electro-mechanical assembler or similar.
To be totally responsible for the quality of own work, carry out defined quality procedures and report any concerns (no matter how slight) direct to the Team Leader (TL) and/ or defined Quality personnel.
- Mechanical assembly of products as requested by supervisors and according to diagrams and working from engineering drawings
- Follow a fixed process accurately: preparation, assembly, quality control, reporting, recording data etc
- Enter batch records and accurate data into production records
- Liaise with manufacturing engineering to overcome any issues / variances / concerns with the process
- Prioritise time / tasks to achieve an effective and efficient production capability
- Flexible to tackle other tasks from time to time as required
Experience and Skills
- Light mechanical assembly
- Good hand to eye co- ordination
- Ability to follow processes and interpret mechanical engineering drawings
- Good personal organisational skills.
- Previous experience of working within an engineering/ manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
Salary and Package
Salary will be dependent on experience and what you bring to the position. The company also offers pension and healthcare benefits.