Alarm Service/Maintenance Engineer
Our Dorset based client are a well established provider of alarm systems, covering Fire Alarms, CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control Systems. As a result of their continued growth, we are currently assisting in the recruitment of a skilled alarm service/maintenance engineer to join their NSI gold accredited company.
£23,000 – £27,000 Basic + company vehicle + Overtime
- Maintenance & service of Alarm systems – Fire alarms, CCTV, Intruder, Access Control
- Participating in the call out rota
- Travel throughout Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire and Somerset
- Working to high British standards
Knowledge & experience;
- 3+ years experience working on Alarm systems
- Ideally experienced across Fire, CCTV, Intruder and Access Control systems. Refresher training can be given if you have been working on one specific type for a while.
- You must be able to pass security screening
- You must have a full UK driving License
If you are currently looking for a new role and have suitable experience within an alarm engineering role, please apply now!