Our client based on the outskirts of the City Centre is looking to recruit an Administrator/ Trainee Broker to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking for a new career as well as a job! Our client is offering full training and qualifications to the right individual, offering the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a company that invests in its staff.
As the successful candidates finds their feet in the world of Insurance, their main responsibilities will include;
- General office duties; Filing, Supporting across departments, administration
- Customer contact including phone, email, face to face where necessary
- Processing renewals
- Handling claims
- Taking new business enquiries
- Prior experience with an office environment would be desirable
- Previous experience with Insurance would be beneficial
- Organisation and attention to detail
- Have a willingness to learn and willing to undergo training
- Be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office (i.e. Word, excel)
- Demonstrate good communication skills, both written and verbal with an excellent telephone manner
- Self motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Must be willing to study for CII exams if they do not already have them
- Comply with FCA & PRA rules and regulations for insurance broking companies
- GCSE Grades A-C / A Levels or equivalent
This is a full time permanent role with working hours of 37.5 per week (Monday to Friday).
Please note that this is an in office role with no hybrid working at present.