We are excited to be working with a multi-franchise car dealer on their current recruitment drive. To this end we are currently looking for a full-time Accounts/Sales Administrator with previous automotive trade experience to join their busy Head Office team.
To provide a full administrative support service to the Dealership ensuring efficient processes and procedures are implemented and maintained in accordance with Company and franchise policies.
- Provide general administrative support for various functions within the Dealership.
- Daily prints – Consignment notes, reconsignment notes, daily contract, invoices, used car approved vehicles.
- Deal with Lombard funding
- Vehicle invoicing
- Taxing on all new and used cars. All sites Traveling to all sites is required.
- Bonus call manufacture – correct bonus to go on vehicles and branch.
- Profit reports each month and floor stocks every month
- Registering warranties on gap, smart key cover auto protect.
- Admin on franchise portals
- Internal posts e.g. log books parking fines etc
- Vehicle mileage checks
- Insurance register
- Bringing vehicles into stock
- Breaking down files – creating part exchange files
- Registering service plans
- Internal stock transfers and dealer transfers
- Draft and prepare documents to meet specified requirements. Initiate and respond to correspondence both internal and external, for self and on behalf of others.
- Plan and agree work methods and activities to achieve work objectives. Co-ordinate work with other colleagues to meet overall Dealership administrative requirements.
- Provide relevant and appropriate data for the Customer Database ensuring that it is accurate at all times. Supply information from the database as requested by relevant franchises and company staff.
- Maintain and update a filing system that ensures documentation is easily accessible.
- Implement, monitor and maintain procedures to support own work activities. Develop these in conjunction with others within the Dealership.
- Maintain safe working practices and ensure compliance with the policies, processes and standards of the Dealership.
- Work with other staff members to deliver excellent customer service. Maintain a professional manner at all times.