We are delighted to be working with a new client based in rural Wiltshire. Due to continued growth they are looking for an Account Manager fto join their busy sales team. We are looking for you to create long-term, trusting relationships with customers in order to continue the growth of the business. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Proficiency in English
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
Working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. 20 days Holiday plus statutory holidays, Statutory Sickness and a Nest Pension. Due to the rural location of the business your own transport is essential.