Unique opportunity available to join a company at a stage of key growth within the post of Sales and Marketing Assistant within the technology, ecommerce, and product design space industry.
The main focus of the role will be to help:
- Implement marketing projects that bring in additional ecommerce customers via ecommerce stores on Shopify/eBay/Amazon.
- The technology business to grow through additional business customers.
- Product design/production business to grow by finding more wholesale business customers.
The person would be responsible for bringing in new clients via various activities, including:
- Implementing online marketing projects that help drive leads.
- Following up with leads to understand their requirements and work with business staff to generate proposals.
- Ensure quotes are sent to potential clients in a timely manner.
- Cold calling/emailing potential business customers and providing information about the products available to them
- Coordinating technology tender responses and ensuring the business is included in tendering processes with local businesses.
- Coordinating the business presence at events and online conferences.
- Monitoring sales activities of Account Managers/Project Managers and ensuring they are hitting their sales targets for existing clients.
- Building up relationships with UK South West region businesses.
- Managing affiliation schemes and partnerships with local businesses.
- Other sales/marketing activities as requested.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of technology landscape and ability to talk about technological solutions to real business problems.
- Experience with cold calling/emailing, and proactively obtaining leads.
- Experience in online advertising platforms like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and eBay.
- Experience in business to business sales.
The following additional benefits are available for this role:
- 28 days holiday, including national holidays
- Flexible working hours based on need
- Pension contributions
- Company performance related bonus scheme at the end of each year
Commission on achieved sales through KPI’s.
This is a great role for someone with a few years experience in managing marketing projects, and proactively pushing for sales via cold calling/emailing. This is an opportunity for someone who is looking to move up into Sales/Marketing Management over the next few years and develop their team management experience and skills.
This is a full time permanent role with a basic salary of £19,000 with the ability to earn up to an additional £4,000 through commission. City Centre location.