Are you looking to take your first step or your next step in the world of pensions? We could have just the job for you!
Our client based in the heart of Salisbury is on a recruitment drive to secure new talent for their dynamic and ever-growing business.
With comprehensive training and support given to all successful candidate’s, previous industry specific experience is not essential to apply.
Working within a team in accordance with standards and controls for the specific member-directed pension scheme, ensuring clients are provided with a personal, portfolio based service and a high level of customer care.
Assistants are responsible for managing the client relationship for a portfolio of schemes and all aspects of pensions administration from processing new applications through to drawdown/payment of death benefits.
Day to day duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of member directed Pension Schemes/Plans
- Respond to a range of queries and correspondence, ensuring all work is processed in accordance with SLAs and internal deadlines
- Work checklists, flowcharts, procedure notes are followed and completed at all times to reduce financial and reputational risk
- Promote the culture, conduct & behaviours required to support good customer outcomes
- Ensure that all records and internal databases are fully updated
- Ensure work is managed effectively and any regulatory deadlines are met
- Resolve queries and issues by the most effective method of communication in a professional and timely manner, with reference to established frameworks and procedures.
- Liaise with other departments within the Company as required, requesting information and chasing progress.
- Take personal responsibility for own development highlighting training needs
What do I need to apply for the role?
- Willingness to learn and motivate yourself and others
- Previous office experience within a customer facing administration environment.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum GCSE Maths & English grade C or equivalent
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent would be beneficial
- Previous experience within Pensions/Financial services would be beneficial but not essential
In return for your experience and skill set our client is offering a competitive salary depending on experience along with a comprehensive benefits and progression package.
This is a full time position with working hours of 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
If you like what you see, we want to hear from you.
Be sure to check out our similar roles for the same client, please note you can apply for more than one job profile.